Join me this February 27 – March 2, 2017 in Orlando, Florida at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort for SAP Insider BI 2017, the definitive conference for professionals who use and support SAP BusinessObjects BI, SAP BW, and SAP analytics solutions.
This year I will be presenting two sessions – the full conference agenda is available on the conference web site.
SAP BusinessObjects Lumira integration with the SAP BusinessObjects BI platform: What BI administrators need to know.
Tuesday, February 28, 2017 2:45 pm – 3:45 pm, room Asia 3
Learn how to add SAP BusinessObjects Lumira support to your existing SAP BusinessObjects BI landscape, and deploy to your user community with confidence. By attending, you will:
- Learn how to install, size, and configure the SAP BusinessObjects Lumira in-memory database engine on your existing SAP BusinessObjects BI landscape
- See step-by-step how to configure security and govern SAP BusinessObjects Lumira desktops from the BI platform
- Explore which SAP BusinessObjects Lumira capabilities are supported in mobile BI and which ones are not
- Best practices for monitoring the SAP BusinessObjects Lumira engine for peak performance
How SAP IQ can accelerate your existing data warehouse with minimal effort
Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm, room Northern E-4
SAP has amended the SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.2 license to include 1 license of SAP PowerDesigner, 8 cores of SAP Data Integrator, and 8 cores of SAP IQ. Discover how this “data warehouse in a box” solution can accelerate your existing data warehouse with minimal effort, and how to lead a pilot project to determine the feasibility of migrating to the SAP IQ platform. Learn how to:
- Use SAP PowerDesigner to automatically recreate existing data warehouse schema DDL from the current platform to SAP IQ
- Use SAP Data Integrator to move a snapshot of the existing data warehouse to SAP IQ
- Modify an existing universe to use SAP IQ with minimal disruption to downstream SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence content
- Benchmark the old and new solution to determine ROI
Attendees will be able to take home a project plan to manage their own SAP IQ pilot.
Register by January 27 and SAVE $550! BI 2017 is co-located with Basis & SAP Administration 2017 and HANA 2017. Your registration will allow you access sessions across all 3 events at no additional cost.
Presentation downloads for all sessions are available to conference attendees from the SAP Insider web site.