I will be speaking about the latest SAP innovations in analytics at the next Pittsburgh BusinessObjects User Group (PGHBOUG) on Thursday, December 1, 2016.
What’s New in SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise 4.2
SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise 4.2 provides a wealth of new enhancements whether you are a user, developer or administrator. This session will focus on innovations as seen through the eyes of a business user who uses Web Intelligence or Lumira on a regular basis. We’ll also unpack the benefits of adopting the Information Design Tool for universe design and SAP IQ for accelerating your existing data warehouse architecture.
SAP Lumira: What BI Administrators Need to Know
Learn how to add SAP Lumira support to your existing SAP BI or Edge landscape. See several of Lumira’s unique features for trusted data discovery and deploy to your user community with confidence.
• Learn how to install, size, and configure the SAP Lumira in-memory database engine on your existing SAP BI landscape
• See step-by-step how to configure security and govern SAP Lumira desktops from the BI platform
• Learn which Lumira capabilities are supported in Mobile BI and which ones aren’t
• Adopt best practices for monitoring the SAP Lumira engine for peak performance
• Understand how SAP Lumira and Design Studio will converge with their 2.0 releases
It’s been over four years since I’ve been at a Pittsburgh meeting and am looking forward to sampling some pierogis and local craft brews. Visit the Pittsburgh BusinessObjects User Group web site for meeting location, directions and other details.