The call for speakers for the 2013 ASUG SAP BusinessObjects User Conference is now open. After three years at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin resort, the conference is moving from the east coast to the west coast. The conference will be held September 9-11, 2013 in Anaheim, California at the Anaheim Convention Center.
Planned tracks include:
- Advanced Analysis – (Predictive Analysis, Analysis Suite)
- BI Platform (Security, Administration)
- Crystal Reports
- Dashboarding and Visualization
- Data Management (includes Information Management)
- Education/Support & Maintenance
- Financials/Enterprise Performance Management
- Self-service BI (including Explorer/Visual Intelligence)
- Semantic Layer
- Trends & Strategy/Roadmaps & Product Direction
- Web Intelligence
Personally, I’m looking forward to hearing case studies from SAP customers who have moved to SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.0, adopting SAP Visual Intelligence, and transforming how their organizations do business using mobile business intelligence. I’m also hoping to present a session or two of my own.
Interested in speaking? You may find my 2009 article entitled How to Write Great Abstracts for SAP BusinessObjects User Conferences helpful. Submitting a single abstract back in 2006 changed my life.
Visit the official conference web site to submit your abstract. But act soon. The deadline to submit an abstract is May 26, 2013!